There are 2 sets of red and green LED indicators showing the working status of each charging pad.
LED Indicators StatusTurns on red for 3 seconds - Connected to power
Turns off - In standby mode
Flashes green - Charging a device
Turns solid green for 10 seconds, then off - Device fully charged
Flashes red - Error, device not recognized or FOD (Foreign Object Damage) alarm
|Input||12V / 3A|
|Output||20W Total (Each 10W Max)|
|Dimensions||200 x 100 x 14.5 mm / 7.9 x 3.9 x 0.6 in|
|Weight||270 g / 9.5 oz|
Please make sure your device is Qi compatible before use. If not, a Qi wireless charging case is recommended.
· Do not dismantle or expose the unit to water or fire.
· Do not squeeze or scratch the inductive charger.
· Avoid extremely hot, humid, or corrosive environments.
· Keep away from devices with magnetic stripe or chip (ID cards, bank cards, etc.).
· Keep at least 20 cm / 8 in away from medical implants to avoid interference.
· Phone cases more than 0.5 cm / 0.2 in thick will prevent the charger from working properly. Please remove before charging.
· Keep away from children.
· Use in an environment where the temperature is between 0 °C and 35 °C / 32 °F
and 95 °F.Downloads