Light and thin, but powerful
This 15mm deep ultra slim power bank doesn’t just suit any palm or pocket
Takes everything you love about portability, power, convenience, and reliability, and puts it into a single go-anywhere charger so you never miss a moment.
Dual USB Output
Stay Charged All Weekend: Fully charge your iPhone XS 2 times, Huawei Mate10 1. 5 times, or a Galaxy S9 2 times per full charge of the power bank
Charge two devices for you at the same time and enjoy sharing the battery with your family
JEITA/smart Fast-Charge Safety Features
- Battery Capacity: 10000mAh
- Input: 5V 2. 1A Max
- iSmart Output: 5V 2. 4A 12W Max (Each Port)
What's in Box:
- 1 x RAVPower 10000mAh Power Bank (RP-PB165)
- 1 x Micro USB Charging Cable (60cm / 23. 6in)
- 1 x Micro USB Charging Cable (20 cm / 7. 9in)
- 1 x Pouch 1 x User Guide
|No. of iPhone XS Charges||2.5|
|No. of Huawei Mate 10 Charges||1.5|
|No. of USB Charging Ports||2|
|Max Charging Speed||5V/2.4A 12W max (each Port)|
|Max Input Speed||5V/2.1A|
|Recharging Time via 2.1A Charger||5-6H|
|Color Selection||Black, White|
|Allowed on Planes||-|
|Item Dimensions||7.6 x 4.1 x 0.7 inches|
|Item Weight||10.4 ounces|
1. Can I take the plane with an airplane tour?
Yes, in fact, you aren’t allowed to pack these in your permanent luggage, just carry-on.
2. Will this work with iphone 6s?
It will work with all iPhones..
3. Does it work with iPhone XR?
It should work perfectly fine. A problem that you may come across is the charging port that connects to the phone. All that you would have to do is utilize your original charger cable that comes with the phone.
4. How do I charge my iphone with this since the cord does not work with an iPhone?
You just use the charging cable that came in the box with your phone. That’s what I did. You plug the larger USB cable end in the charger and the smaller UBS end in your phone. For me, I use my lightening cable.