Register your products and get extra benefits
1. 12 Months Free warranty extension: In addition to our regular 18 months warranty, Amazon buyers can extend the warranty on their RAVPower products to 30 months.
2. If you bought your product from the RAVPower website you are already granted an extended warranty; no extension is needed.
Note: Warranty extension is not valid for used goods.
Process for Returning Merchandise
1. Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number:
All returns must have an RMA number for processing. Contact your reseller or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
2. Write the RMA number on the shipping label on the outside of the package.
RMA numbers should be clearly displayed on the return shipping label of any package being returned to RAVPower™. Do not write the RMA number on the actual box. Packages without an RMA number on the return shipping label may not be accepted by our warehouse.
|Item||Limited Warranty||Extension Warranty|
|Cables||18||12 or Lifetime|
|Hubs & Adapters||18||12|
|Specified Products||18||12 or Lifetime|
Note: for reference only. Warranty periods differ according to the model.
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of purchasing. Once the returned item arrives back in RAVPower’ warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
|30 DAY RETURN POLICY||RMA Authorization (customer needs to contact us for an RMA number)||Yes|
|Return has to include all accessories?||Yes|
|Return requires original packaging?||Yes|
|When do we execute the refund?||Upon receipt of the return package (if the customer returns the product to our warehouse)|
|When do we execute the replacement?||Upon receipt of the return package (if the customer returns the product to our warehouse)|
|Refunds for delivery costs||Quality issue only|
|Refund for return shipping costs||Quality issue only|
|Refund for lost/damaged item returns||Take responsibility for the returns with a prepaid shipping label only|
|Return RMA validity||30 days (from the date the RMA was created)|
|Return from overseas - customer taken it there||Not accepted|
|Return from overseas - we shipped it there||Accepted, but only for refund|
Refund requests for the 30-day money back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues outside of this 30-day window. For purchases not made directly through RAVPower’ online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
Limited Warranty Details: For Quality issues only
|SELLER'S WARRANTY||Is extended warranty available?||Yes, but not for refurbished or used items|
|Unauthorized returns||Not accepted|
|For what reason is an RMA accepted?||Product quality only|
|Is an RMA accepted for a refund?||No, only for a replacement|
|When does the warranty start?||The date the item was purchased|
|How long is the RMA claim time?||Within the warranty time|
|Do I need SN / pictures / video?||SN or visible proof depicting the defect are required|
|Return needed?||Warranty can be processed without returns in certain cases, at the discretion of RAVPower|
|Should I keep all the accessories in case of a return?||Including, but not limited to|
|Should I mark the RMA no. on the outgoing package?||Yes|
|Will I receive refunds for delivery costs?||Yes|
|Will I receive refunds for return shipping costs?||Yes|
|Who pays the shipping fee for shipping back the unauthorized return package?||The customer|
|Does a return require the original packaging?||No|
|Does the warranty apply overseas? - customer brought it there||Limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase|
|Does the warranty overseas? - we shipped it there||Limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase|
|Is there warranty for free products?||No|
|Does the company have liability for lost data / other damages/ misuse / repairs through 3rd parties / return of private things?||No|
|Who covers the return of non-defective products / private things to customers (e.g. accidental returns)?||The customer|
What does this warranty cover?
During the warranty period, if the original manufacture of the material or workmanship of the product is deemed to be defective, RAVPower® will (at its sole option) replace the product at no charge with the same or comparable product. Products and parts replaced under this warranty become the property of RAVPower® and are not returned to you. If products and/or parts require service after the warranty period expires, you must pay all labor and parts charges. Warranty coverage terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer the product.
What does the warranty not cover?
This warranty does not cover:
• Improper use or installation
• Cosmetic damage
• Damage due to acts of nature. For example: lightning strikes, tornadoes and similar
• Commercial use
• Modifications to any part of the product, including the antenna
• Connection to an incorrect voltage supply
• Attempted repair by anyone other than an authorized facility
RAVPower will service and not replace:
• Products sold ‘as is’ or with all faults declared
• Consumables, such as fuses or batteries
• Products where the factory applied serial number has been altered or removed
Repair replacement as provided under this warranty is your exclusive remedy. RAVPower® shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for the breach of any express or implied warranty on this product, including, but not limited to: lost data, loss of use of your product, lost business or lost profits. RAVPower® products makes no other express warranties with respect to the product, all express and implied warranties for the product include but not limited to: any implied warranties of and conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the warranty period set forth above and no warranties, whether express or implied, will apply after the warranty period. Some states, provinces and jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state or province to province.
For customer service please contact: email@example.com
RAVPower® is a trademark Registered in some countries. All other products and brand names are trademarks of their respective owners.
Free shipping on any order.
Orders will ship within 3-5 business days of processing payment, unless noted at the time order is placed or you receive an email notice that an item in your order has been delayed. Any expected delivery dates that may be given are only estimates. Orders can be delayed due to verification or the time the order has been placed. Orders may be delivered in separate shipments. All purchases through RAVPower.com are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon tender of the item to the carrier.
A complete and correct delivery address is essential. Once your order has been prepared for shipment or has shipped, we are unable to change the shipping address. If a package is returned to us due to an incorrect or incomplete address provided by you (the customer) or your agent, we will contact you immediately for a correction, and the package will be re-shipped at an additional shipping fee. You must include a daytime telephone number for all orders. Occasionally packages are returned to RAVPower as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to RAVPower, please contact RAVPower to make arrangements for reshipment.
The 13 continental U.S. states will not serve at this time:
Armed Forces - Americas
Armed Forces - Europe/Africa/Canada
Armed Forces - Pacific
Federated States of Micronesia
Check back as we expand to more regions.
Orders for The United States:
Most RAVPower.com orders will be processed by Amazon, and shipped directly from Amazon distribution center in California.
Orders for The United Kingdom:
Most RAVPower.com orders will be processed by Amazon, and shipped directly from Amazon distribution center in West Midlands.
Orders for Germany:
Most RAVPower.com orders will be processed by Amazon, and shipped directly from Amazon distribution center in Berlin.
When you place an order on the RAVPower website, you will receive a shipping info email from Amazon. Please check your email address. In addition, you can also check the shipping info through track order.
Products shipped via standard service are normally delivered within 3-5 business days after receiving the order.
VERIFY YOUR PRODUCT
We ravpower.com including all affiliates and subsidiaries (hereinafter referred to as “ravpower.com”, “us” or “we”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Our goal is to provide you with a positive experience on our website www.ravpower.com (“Website”), while at the same time keeping your Personal Information secure.
Personal Information.This means any information that can be used to identify a specific natural person directly or indirectly, either in isolation or in combination with other information. Some examples of Personal Information include a name, address, email address, phone number, any ID number or location data.
Aggregated Information.Information may be aggregated and/or anonymized. When information is aggregated, it is combined with information about other customers and users. Aggregated information that includes Personal Information is considered Personal Information until it has been anonymized.
Anonymized Information. When information is anonymized, the information can no longer be attributed to a specific natural person without the use of additional information, for example, how many users viewed a particular website video or advertisement, such information cannot be used to identify you. In general, usage data collected when you visit the Website is both aggregated and anonymized so it does not identify you personally and therefore is not Personal Information.
Children’s Personal Information.The Website is not directed to, nor does ravpower.com knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 16 (Sixteen), or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction. If we are informed that we have collected the Personal Information of a child under the age of 16, we will delete that Personal Information from our systems. If you believe we might have inadvertently collected Personal Information from or about a child under the age of 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What Information Do We Collect
Device and Technical information.We automatically collect information when you visit the Website, including:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol ("IP") address used to connect your computer or other device to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and language preferences. This information is all normally provided by your web browser, and we do not specifically request it;
- information about your visit to the Website, including the full Uniform Resource Locators ("URL") clickstream to, through and from the Website (including date and time); Products you viewed or searched for; page response times; download errors; length of visits to certain pages; videos watched; page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs); and methods used to browse away from the page;
Device and Technical information.Cookies (to learn more about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org) are small text files that are sent to or accessed from your web browser or your computer’s hard drive. A cookie typically contains the name of the domain (internet location) from which the cookie originated, the “lifetime” of the cookie (i.e., when it expires) and a randomly generated unique number or similar identifier. A cookie also may contain information about your computer, such as user settings, browsing history and activities conducted while using the Services.
The Website use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies, which are required for the operation of the Website. Without them, for example, you would not be able to register or log in for the Website.
- Analytical/performance cookies, which allow ravpower.com to recognize and count the number of visitors, learn how visitors navigate the Website and improve the Website.
- Functionality cookies, which ravpower.com uses to recognize you when you return to the Website.
- ravpower.com also uses analytics services, such as Google Analytics, to collect Other Information. Generally analytics services do not identify individual users. Many analytics services allow you to opt out of data collection. For example, to learn more about Google Analytics practices and to opt out, visit www.google.com/settings/ads .
Information we receive from other sources. We work closely with third parties who provide services to us (including, for example, business partners, subcontractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and we may receive information about you from them.
How We Use Information
We use the information we collect for a number of purposes. These purposes will be consistent with the reason you provided the information to us or for a directly related purpose. The uses we make of such information are to:
- set up an account for you on the Website;
- facilitate your purchase and/or download of our Products;
- authenticate use of your account or purchases and/or use of our Products;
- register your Product in our product database;
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- assist you with customer support;
- communicate about and administer participation in customer promotions and surveys;
- provide the Products you request;
- provide you with information about the Products you use, such as new features, bug fixes, service downtimes or upgrades;
- help us develop new products and improve current Products;
- provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. We (or selected third parties) will contact you by electronic means only if you have opted-in to receive marketing information. "Opt-in" means that you have taken an affirmative action to receive information, such as by checking a box or clicking a button;
- notify you about changes to the Website and Products and changes to our terms, conditions and policies;
- administer the Website and Products for internal operational purposes, including troubleshooting, data and statistical analysis, testing, research and survey purposes;
- improve the Website and to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device;
- ensure the security of the Website;
- monitor and regulate interactive features of the Website and our products that you choose to participate in, including online forums and chat rooms relating to our products;
- help you navigate the Website;
- help you access and use certain features of the Products remotely and to help you monitor and safeguard your home and home network;
- provide you with information and recommendations about Internet and utility usage in your home;
- measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others who visit the Website and to deliver relevant personalized advertising to you and others; and
- determine which aspects of the Website and our products are most useful to you.
Why We Use Information
We also use your Personal Information to protect our business (for example, against fraud), or to comply with legal requirements to which we are subject (for example, tax or financial reporting requirements).
Under no circumstances do we rent or sell your Personal Information to third parties for marketing purposes. We only share your Personal Information with third parties for marketing purposes if you have granted us permission to do so, and in accordance with the Marketing section below. We share Personal Information in the following ways:
- within ravpower.com for purposes of data processing or storage;
- with business partners, service vendors, authorized third-party agents or contractors to provide a requested service or transaction, including processing orders, hosting websites, storing your information, providing email communications on our behalf and providing customer support. For example, when making purchases on the ravpower.com website stores, ravpower.com uses a payment processor to verify your payment card information. Your payment card information is passed through to the payment processor and is not collected or stored by ravpower.com. The payment processor is authorized to use this information only to authenticate your purchase and for no other purpose. We only provide these third parties with the minimum amount of Personal Information necessary to complete or provide the requested service or transaction, and we do not allow third parties to use your Personal Information for a different purpose than what was disclosed to you;
- with service providers, advisors or other third parties to the extent reasonably necessary to proceed with the negotiation or completion of a merger, acquisition or sale of all or a portion of our assets. If ravpower.com merges with or acquires or is acquired by another entity, Personal Information would be transferred as a whole to the successor entity;
- to comply with the law or legal process (such as responding to subpoenas or court orders), to comply with government reporting obligations and to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; and
In addition, we share aggregated anonymized information, including usage data about our products, with third parties for a variety of purposes, including to analyze trends about home networking and utility use, to show third parties how their products could work with the Products and to generally improve home networking. We've taken steps to ensure that this information cannot be linked back to you and we require third parties to keep all shared information in its anonymized form.
Any third parties with whom we share your Personal Information are required to maintain the confidentiality of the information and are prohibited from using it for any other purpose. We will take all reasonable steps to make sure these third parties comply with the same privacy principles that govern our collection of your Personal Information.
We will ask for your consent, such as by email response, opt-in box or click through agreement acceptance, before we use or share your Personal Information for any other purpose.
You have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Information for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your Personal Information) if we intend to use your Personal Information for marketing purposes, or if we intend to disclose your Personal Information to any third party for marketing purposes.
If you do not wish to receive direct marketing material from us or a third party, in addition to following the "Unsubscribe" instructions in a marketing email, you can send us an email request at email@example.com.
Where We Store Your Information
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, various locations globally, including the United States. It may also be processed by ravpower.com staff or contractors operating outside your country of residence (including, if you are in Europe, outside of the EEA) who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. We also use cloud-based applications and services to store and process your Personal Information, which may result in your Personal Information being stored outside your country of residence.
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
We need your help in keeping your Personal Information accurate and up to date, so please notify us of any changes to your Personal Information. You can access and update your Personal Information and communication preferences at any time in the following ways:
- by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link in any email you receive from us;
- by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your name, email address and specific relevant information about the information you would like to change or the material that you no longer wish to receive; or
- for the Website, by signing in to your online account located at the URL provided when you signed up for the website.
We will honor your request to:
- correct your data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- transfer Personal Information you have provided to us to a third party if we are processing that data on either on the basis of your consent or to perform a contract with you;
- delete your Personal Information, unless we are required to retain it by law or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; and/or
- provide you with a copy of your Personal Information held on our current records. If you are outside the EEA, we may make a reasonable charge if records must be accessed from backed up or archived records.
If you are resident in the EEA, you also have the right to:
- withdraw your consent to our processing of your Personal Information at any time after you have consented, including opting-out of receiving marketing materials. The easiest way to do this is by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link in any email you receive from us;
- restrict our processing of your Personal Information where you believe such data to be inaccurate, our processing is unlawful, or that we no longer need to process such data for a particular purpose (unless we are not able to delete the data due to a legal or other obligation or because you do not wish for us to delete it); and/or
- object to such processing on grounds relating to your particular situation, where the legal justification for our processing of your Personal Information is our legitimate interest. We will abide by your request unless we have compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests and rights, or if we need to continue to process the data to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
You can make a request to exercise any of these rights in relation to your Personal Information by sending the request by email to email@example.com
If you are in the EEA, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the local data protection authority if you believe that we have not complied with applicable data protection laws. Please click here for a list of contact details for the EEA data protection authorities.
Retention of Personal Information
To determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your Personal Information, the p