1. How do I use the discount code?
Copy the discount code from the product page, and then apply the discount code at check out.
2. Can I redeem multiple discount codes?
No. Discount codes cannot be combined.Only one code can be applied per order.
3. Why is my discount code invalid?
1) The discount code is not applicable to the specific items you want to buy
2) The discount code wasn't entered correctly
3) The discount code has expired
4) The discount code is not from eufy's official website
61W GaN Tech Wall Charger
2 sold in last 8 hours
- GaN tech & PI chipset make the charger 50% smaller than a standard 61W MacBook charger, slim enough to carry anywhere
- 61W output, high up to Charge your 13” MacBook Pro to 100% in just 1.8 hours, to charge iPhones 2 hours faster than industry standard
- Attention please: C to C Cable is necessary when quick charge. USB adapter will not be able to trigger the PD protocol
- The RAVPowe 61W wall charger match a variety of PD devices from smart phones to laptops, one for all and making charging simple
- With built-in safeguards to protect against overcharging, overheating & short circuiting
- Continuous high-power output will have a temperature rise, but they are all within the safety limits of standdard certification
Pay with Ease
For Bulk Order or Wholesale Business, please contact us!
100 customers are viewing this product
Guarantee Fast, Free Shipping
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
30 Months Warranty
Lifetime Customer Support
Small Form, Powerful Impact
Gallium Nitride is a major upgrade from its silicone predecessor, offering a significant boost to power density and switching frequency for a much more impactful charge in a tinier package.
- Advanced GaN technology
- 61W PD3.0 port
- 3A current output
- 2.5x faster charging
- Measures 1.9in (5cm) long
- Weighs only 3.7oz (105g)
GaN technology & a PI chipset pack huge power in a very small space for superior performance.
LED light shines blue when connected to a socket or device to accurately display the charging status.
61W USB-C output powers your devices at unprecedented speeds up to 2.5x faster than the standard 1A.