Wireless Media Sharing
Wirelessly stream videos, share photos, or trade files with a secure local Wi-Fi network.
Easily convert a wired network into a wireless one. Supports PPPoE, static, and dynamic IP.
Extend the battery life of your smartphone or tablet with a 6000 mAh external battery charger.
AP Mode (Wired -> Wireless)
Plug in an Ethernet cable and it will take a wired signal and turn it wireless.
When connected to a DSL or cable modem, it works as a regular router.
Connects to an existing Wi-Fi network and broadcast it as a wireless signal.
|Data Transfer Rate||300 MB/s|
|Frequency Bands Supported||Single-Band(2.4GHz )|
|Item Dimensions||3.28 x 1.06 x 2.13 in|
|Item Weight||0.8 ounces|
|Number of Ethernet ports||-|
1. Can files be imported into an iTunes library without transferring them to the device (so they're not physically on my iPod)?
If you're asking if you can create a directory on the sd card in the filehub device to house your iTunes, then the answer would be yes - Keep in mind the maximum sd card you can use in the filehub is 256g...
2. I’d like to use this as an access point on a local network - not internet access. doesn’t seem to work...what am i missing?
You can connect it to your local network, or you can use it as an access point. Have you connected to it via its IP address?
3. I have a kindle fire. i wand to be able to get internet when i am in the car. will this device do that? only interested in opening email.?
I have posted already that I don't own this device, sorry I can't help. I bought it for someone else. If I get any information will send out the feedback.
4. Can I take my cables providers hot spot and connect to it with device and make my own secured network for my security cameras in my apartment?
5. Can i use this to transfer raw files from my sony a7rii to an external memory?
Yes, but you'll need to insert the SD Card into the unit first.
6. Will this work with an external dvd drive??
Sorry, but I don't have this device. It was bought for someone else. If I get any information will pass it on.